Product review: Purifying Cleansing Gel

Hey everyone, welcome to my third product review. Today I'll be reviewing the  Purifying Cleansing Gel  by Shaklee ( a health/nutrition/beauty company). This item is from their 'enfuselle' line of products.

You know the expression soft as a baby's bottom? Well.... this cleanser has transformed my face into a baby's buttox. It removes all dirt, makeup and excess oil to help prevent acne breakouts as well as soothing irritated skin, leaving your face with a soft and healthy glow.

Though my history of past cleansers is small, I can absolutely say that this product has been the best. The smooth texture is neither sticky or to thick as to make it
hard to lather. It is in fact quite simple to use; you wet your face and massage it into a lather.

I would say the Purifying Cleansing Gel can be used on dry, oily and combination skin tones and would help even these out. And though it is Ph-balanced and hypo-allegenic, I would avoid using this on very sensitive skin. Though it was a while back, the first time I used the product, my skin reacted and became red, yet I persisted using it and now don't have a problem. In fact the cleanser evens out my tones and gets rid of the redness i have, so i don't know why my skin first reacted.

The Purifying Cleansing Gel can be purchased for 20.10$ for a 177 mL bottle or 17.10$ with a membership.
And though I have hardly any complaints about the product, I have the slight frustration that it can only be bought online. I am one of those people who likes knowing what i'm buying especially when it comes to face products, but never the less I am extremely content with this purchase and will in fact be repurchasing it when i run out.
The link to the product can be found HERE. And this LINK is to the accompanying toner that is suggested to be used after the cleanser.

I do hope that for those who decide to purchase the enfuselle cleanser, that you will enjoy as much as i have. If you know this product or try it out, I would be delighted to know what you think of it, so please do let me know in the comments.



Comments

  1. I agree with you. this is the best cleanser i ever get n hv been using it for many years without the need to change to other brand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts