A Weekend Home

As I said in my last blog post, I now live away from home and its a big change. I'm not far from my family house, not like my move to England, but in some ways that makes the move feel alot bigger. (Doesn't make much sense does it? I don't understand either so don't worry)
Anyways, this weekend past I returned to my family for a weekend and it was strange. It made me value the time I spent with each person more and because it was for a short period of time it was different knowing I was leaving them in 2-3 days.

The first night my sister and I made cookies,which by the way were delicious, and tea to eat while playing dice as a family. Dice is a tradition on my Dad's side of the family and because my Grandma has alzheimers it is the only game she can play, so when we do family get togethers you can bet that there'll be dice rolling around.









Comments

Popular Posts