Oops! #UseYourAnd

Been a while hasn't it. And I had been doing so well with the regular posting its a shame I let up but oh well thats done with, I'll be attempting once again to post more regularly, more than likely not every three days like before but once or twice a week depending on how inspired I feel.

I really enjoyed feeling productive with my content however its hard to keep inspired for blog post ideas when you need a new one every three days and you want it to be original and creative and fun. I loved doing my book of positivity posts and I really felt like it helped me with my outlook on life so I would like to continue to do those regularly. As well as my product/book reviews I would also like to explore more internal reflections on various topics because I feel I have things to say and I would like to say them.

Gilette has a campaign called "Use your And" which encourages women (and men too) to ditch labels and to stop feeling like they can only be one thing. We are three dimensional and can be more than a student or a girl or a fashion blogger. You aren't just one label, you are much much more and I feel like their campaign is helping me understand that I can take my blog and my life in as many directions as I want.

So from now on I;m not letting my blog be just one thing and nor am I pressuring myself on when I need to post, I promise at least one blog post a week and I'm not promising a topic, so I hope you enjoy this new format of posting type thing.

See you guys soon... hopefully!

Comments

Popular Posts